Hephaestus




General Information
Greek Name: Hephaestus
Roman Name: Vulcan
Gender: Male
Current City: Mount Olympus
Occupation: God of Fire, Blacksmith, Stonemasons, Technology and Volcanoes
Relationship Status: Unhappily Married





Friends & Family:
Parents: Zeus and Hera
Siblings: Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Ares, Hebe, Eileithayia, Typhaon and The Kharites
Children: Pandora (Molded he from the Earth) and Erichthonius
Friends: Orio
Enemies: Hera, my loving mother

Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities: Power to create anything on a forge and control fire and lava
Symbol(s): Hammer or Anvil
Favourite Book: When your Lover is a Liar- Susan Forward
Favourite Music: Radio Lover- George Jones (it’s about a cheating wife) Ring of Fire- Johnny Cash
Favourite Movie: Napoleon Dynamite

Your Interests:
I am interested in women, maybe not my mother (she’s my enemy) I also enjoy forging headgear for my friends (forever and always Orion). Fire is also very cool, especially throwing it at things or burning villages with Lava, that’s always fun. But when I like to relax, I like to kick back and throw on the Discovery Channel.

About Me:
It is said, I don’t have a dad, but it is likely Zeus, no one really knows. Zeus tossed me from Olympus because he thought I was “shriveled at foot” it’s really not that bad, I just have a little limp.

After being tossed from Olympus, Thetis and the Ocean Eryngoes raised me, they were good parents, and at least they didn’t have 14 other kids to look after. My forge on earth helped me to create wondrous things for many people.

A perfect partner for me would be someone who cared about Science and Technology as much as I do. Even thought I am not the best looking I am quite a catch. I would like a fine lady who doesn’t judge people by their looks, I am open to dating blind people.

First Date:

A superior first date for me would be a walk down from Olympus to my favorite forge on mortal land. We would make swords and magic armor. It would be an amazing way to spend part of the evening.

Walking back up to Olympus and sitting you on the couch while I go to make a hot cup of cocoa (poured in cups of which I forged) after bringing out the cocoa we would clink cups under the moon.

I would finish off the night with us watching my favorite trilogy, Star Wars. Falling asleep on the couch after the third Star Wars and waking up to a half full cold cup of Coffee, after which I would throw her from Olympus so we could have something in common.