Ares




General Information
Greek Name: Ares
Roman Name: Mars 
Gender: Male
Current City: Mt. Olympus
Occupation: Ruler of war,
blood-lust and manliness

Relationship Status:  I'm “Good” friends with Aphrodite but, I'm single.






Friends & Family:
Parents: My parents are Zeus and Hera.
Siblings: Some of my siblings are Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Dionysus, Hebes, The Musces Persepence and Hepheastus. 
Children: I do have a few children. Some of them are Hippolyta, Anteros, Phobos, Nike and some people claim that I'm Eros' father.
Friends: I am close to my kids and I'm friends with Athena.
Enemies: I dislike Pacifists. I don't understand them- a world without war is like jam without toast.

Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities: Three of my responsibilities are war, blood-lust and manliness. 
Symbol(s): My symbol is a spear and shield crossing.
Favourite Book: My favourite book was hard to find but I enjoyed Arm and Armor (Eyewitness book).
Favourite Music: I like to listen to Motorhead but A.C.D.C. is ok.
Favourite Movie: One of my favourite movies is Rambo.

Your Interests:
I'm interested in someone who, like me, would enjoy fighting in the front lines. We would have picnics or celebrations on devastated battlefields. We could also frolic in radiation zones. If you happen to be like me, you would really enjoy being my wife.

About Me:
They would also have to be strong willed and being a little blood thirsty every few days. If you are afraid to fight then looking on my profile was stupid. My mother was angry at my father so she had me with a herbal medicine to annoy him. My father really hates me because of this. I have been in some of the most heroic battles in history. One of them is the battle of Troy where I was sadly injured by Diometies and Athena, I regret this but I had to flee the fight. I was also in the Persian war, I still can't believe that it ended with peace.

First Date:

If I could picture our first date it would start with a small war or civil war(where I would accompany you). If you would rather go out to movies, we could go and see Nightmare on Elm Street. Afterwards we would enjoy a meal at the mess hall. Me and you could have a spear throwing contest(I'll obviously go easy), using some of my customized spears. If you like I might then show you how to grip spears, how to throw spears and areas to aim for(when throwing spears).