Aphrodite




General Information
Greek Name: Aphrodite
Roman Name: Venus 
Gender: Female
Current City: Mount Olympus
Occupation: Goddess of Love, Sex and Beauty
Relationship Status: Married to Hephaestus but it's complicated with Ares.





 
Friends & Family:
Parents: Zeus and Dione
Siblings: Hermes, Apollo, Ares, Dionysus,Athena, and Hephaestus (half bro.) 
Children: : Eros, Pothos, Anteros, Himeros, Aeneas, Phobos, Deimus, Harmonia, Beroe, Diemon, The Eroter, Lakkhos, Hermaphroditos, Peitho,  Priapos, Rhodos, Astynoos, Eryx, Herophilos, and Lyros. 
Friends: Xena, Hercules, Helen of Troy, Paris, and Melanion
Enemies:  Whole Greek Army, Psyche (Daughter-in-law), Helios, Hera, Atemis, Hestia and, Athena.


Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities: Goddess of Love, Sex, and Beauty
Symbol(s): Scallop Shell, The Dolphin, Love Birds, Swans, Golden Apples, Roses, Golden Girdle, and Pomegranates Favourite Books: 
Twilight by Suzanne Collins;  
The Fault in our Stars by John Green; 
Delirium by Lauren Oliver;  
Simply Irresistible: Unleash Your Inner Siren and Mesmerize Any Man, with Help from the Most Famous-- and Infamous-- Women in History by Ellen T. White 
Favourite Music:  
anything by Christina Aguilera 
Venus by Bananarama
My Love by Ciara
Perfect Two by Auburn
Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder
Book of Love by The Monotones 
Favourite Movie: Grease; Burlesque; Beastly; The Notebook; Dear John; Lady and the Tramp  
Your Interests:

I enjoy anything to do with love and beauty. I love to set people up and watch them fall in love with each other. I like to go swimming in the ocean and wear the beautiful jewellery from the sea.

About Me:
I was born in the sea foam from the mutilation of f Uranus by his own son Kronos.You’ll find me extremely gorgeous and irresistible. Everyone wants to me me. I was ordered by Zeus to marry and alas, I married a lame blacksmith who by no means matches my beauty. He made me my golden girdle which makes me even more attractive so you won't take your eyes off me. I have had many lovers and admirers in my life and I was born to love and be loved. You will likely have to share me but you'll find it's worth it.
 

First Date:
My ideal date would be with a handsome young man who whispers sweet nothings into my ear. Then we'd go for a dip into the ocean and you would swim after me where, I would imagine we'd kiss for the first kiss. You'd be so impressed with my beauty and the perfection of my body, you'd shower me with compliments.