Apollo



General Information
Greek Name: Apollo
Roman Name: Jupiter
Gender: Male
Current City:Mt. Olympus
Occupation: --> God of light, prophecy, music, poetry, medicine and the sun
Relationship Status: Single







Friends & Family:
Parents:  Leto and Zeus
Siblings: Artemis (she's my twin)
Children: Phaeton, Aristaeus, Troilus, Linus and Orpheus
Friends: Athen, Aphrodite
Enemies:  Cronus, Gigantes, Mikaboshi, Namor, Python, Skaar, Titans, Typhon


Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities:
Harness four horses to his chariot and drive the sun across the sky. I have the ability to rapidly heal the injuries of other living beings. I am a prophet and I  can shape-change. I can also cast spells that enable me to send disastrous plagues, inflict curses, or bestow certain powers on others - so be careful if you don't treat me well. 
Symbol(s):  silver bow and arrow, swan, raven, wolf, laurel, snake, gold, flute, grasshopper
Favourite Book:  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Favourite Music: The Beatles, Joanna Newsom, KC and the Sunshine Band
Favourite Movie:  Apollo 13, Star Wars, Dream Girls

Your Interests:
Laurel trees, lyres, driving the sun across the sun, medicine, music and poetry, nymphs, prophecies and hanging out with Pan.


About Me:

I'm going to be honest here, I've never had much luck in relationships, which is hard to believe. I mean, look at me, I'm gorgeous. When the sea nymph I loved got turned into a laurel tree, and the man I loved also got turned into a tree, I pretty much gave up on love. But my friend, Aphrodite, convinced me to try online dating.

First Date:
On our first date, plain and simple, it's going to be all about me. If you don't appreciate my beauty, then don't even bother contacting me. I would like to go to a restauraunt for our first date, because they usually have glass tables or mirrors so I can look at myself. Or, we could go back to my place and I can show you all of my wonderful accomplishments. I also love going for walks in the wood. Now, a lot of people think that I have a “big ego” but, I just don't see it, and neither should you.



I have a big family. My father has dated or slept with basically everyone on Mount Olympus, so I have many half siblings and step mothers. I would love my father's approval in regards to you but, if you spend a lot of time with him, you might end up carrying one of his children. So, I would advise you stay close to me. If Zeus doesn't like you, it's over. If he is all over you, it is over. This is all about me.