Dionysus




General Information
Greek Name: Dionysus
Roman Name: Bacchus 
Gender: Male
Current City: Mount Olympus
Occupation: God of Wine, Theater, Revelry
Relationship Status: Married









Friends & Family:
Parents: Zeus and Semele
Siblings:Artemis. Apollo, Athena, Ares, Hephaestus, Hermes, and Persephone (and too many more to count- my dad has been busy).
Children:Hymenaios, Iakkhos, Metthe, Pasithea, Priapos, Sabazios, Telete, Thysa and many more. There has been much wine!

Friends: Satyrs, Nymphs, Maenads, Pan, and Silenus
Enemies: Hera, King Pentheus

Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities: Grow plants, make wine, madness in his followers, illusion, sexuality, and drunkenness.
Symbol(s):Wood Staff Wrapped in Vines and Ivy, Flute, and Wine Barrels
Favourite Book:  Where's Waldo (because it's easy, and you can have more than one person reading at once like at a party).
The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil

Favourite Music: (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party) by The Beastie Boys
Favourite Movie: Bottle Shock

Your Interests:
Wine, Dancing, Theater, and Partying

About Me:
I'm just a simple god. I'm the god wine, partying, theater, and all the other fun stuff like that. I'm practically the god of fun. Other gods are of medicine and other boring stuff that that, but I'm awesome, and I know how to have fun.

A lot of people love me. I make parties fun, water tasty, and without me, birthdays would be super boring. Don't think I'm all about fun and games though, which I mostly am, but I can be serious at times. Like the other day, I saw some mortals pouring out wine in a thing they call, “a sink” and then I destroyed their “sink” and stuck a wine bottle down their throats.


First Date:

I want a nice goddess, who likes wine, can have fun, and isn't too serious with things. Once I was in a restaurant with Ariadne and I was soooo bored, so I asked her if she wanted to go back home, and eat some grapes, or drink some wine, but she got mad and went on this dumb rant about how all I like is wine, and I'm never serious with stuff.