Zeus


General Information
Greek Name: Zeus
Roman Name: Jupiter 
Gender: Male
Current City:Mount Olympus
Occupation:  
King of the Gods
Lord of the Sky
God of Weather
Enforcer of Law and Justice
Relationship Status:   
Unhappily Married to my sister, Hera.





Friends & Family:
Parents:  Cronus (Dad), Rhea (Mom)
Siblings: Hestia, Demeter, Hades, Poseidon, and Hera
Children: Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite (maybe), Athena, Dionysus, Hebe, Hephaestus (maybe), Hermes, the Muses, Pan, Persephone, Helen, Heracles (a.k.a. Hercules), Minos, Orion, Perseus, and even more but too many to count.
Friends: My brothers Poseidon and Hades (most of the time)
Enemies:  My dad, Cronus ; The Titans; Typhon; Echidna

Favourites:
Powers/ responsibilities: God of Gods. Ruler of Mankind. I control thunder, I'm able to turn into a bird. Irresistible.
Symbol(s): horse, bull, lightening bolt
Favourite Book: Sex And Becoming Superhuman By Timothy Ferriss 
Favourite Music: Lightning Strikes by Aerosmith
                           Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Favourite Movie:  Clash of the Titans 

Your Interests:
Meteorology, Thunderstorms, I really like thunderstorms, and women

About Me: 
I was the last one born out of my 5 siblings. but I never got to see my siblings because they were all devoured at birth by my stupid idiot dad named Cronus. When I was born my mother decided to stop me from getting eaten so she wrapped a boulder in a blanket, and gave it to my father who ate it. My mother sent me down to live on earth. Years later I returned and fought Cronus. I defeated him and saved all of my brothers and sisters, later on I became God of the Gods and king of Mount Olympus. My father always says he is going to seek revenge but I think he is too scared of my awesome powers.

First Date:


I will fly down to your house as a hawk, and turn into a form of a human because if you see my actual form you will burst in flames. I’ll try to seduce you into sleeping with me, and you wouldn’t be able to resist because I am irresistible. Later we will have a kid and I can add him to my collection of kids I don’t care about.