Hades




General Information
Greek Name: Hades
Roman Name: Pluto 
Gender: Male
Current City: Underworld
Occupation: God of the Underworld/ Lord of the Dead
Relationship Status: Married part-time







Friends & Family:
Parents: Cronus (dad) Rhea (mom)
Siblings: Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Hestia 
Children: None - maybe the Furies
Friends: Zeus and Poseidon - most of the time
Enemies: My dad Cronus (he did eat me), the Titans, Theseus and Pirithous (they tried to kidnap my wife)

Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities: King of the Underworld- I have to make sure it all runs smoothly, no one escapes and that I have a constant supply of souls.
Symbol(s): I usually wear a crown on my head and a key and scepter in my hand. The key and scepter show that I guard my realm very carefully and that escape is rare. I also have a two-pronged staff. This staff helps me to bring unwilling spirits (or those that need a little more convincing) into Tartarus. I also look ravishing in my golden helmet which can render me invisible and was given to me by the Cyclopes.
Favourite Book: Twilight Stephenie Meyer
Favourite Music: Five Finger Death Punch, Imagine Dragons
Favourite Movie: Titanic (touching movie plus so many people cross to the Underworld)


Your Interests:
One thing I like to do is eat pomegranates because they are good and juicy. I also feed them to unsuspecting girls because let's face it, that's how I got my wife. I also enjoy taking my three headed dog called Cerberus on walks. I am also and investor in a juice company called POM. It's a pretty good juice and I’ll let you try it if you come over sometime. Just pack your bags because you'll be here a long time.

About Me:
Okay, so I bet you’re wondering how I became the Ruler of the Underworld. It all started when my 2 brothers and I got the world split up into three after a long, yet victorious battle with the Titans. I got the Underworld, Poseidon got the Sea and Zeus got everything else, including Mt. Olympus.

During the Titan battle, I used my invisible crown to go in to the Titans' camp and wreck all of their weapons thus giving us Olympians the upper hand. We beat them so wouldn't you want to date a winner and someone so powerful?


First Date:

My first date would be cuddled up by a fire, drinking POM juice and talking about each other’s lives and what we both like to do in our free time. I'd show you how to hang out, have a good nice relaxed time and maybe you'd even get to try on my helmet.