Artemis




General Information
Greek Name: Artemis
Roman Name: Diana 
Gender: Female
Current City: Mt. Olympus
Occupation: In charge of sudden death/disease in girls and women, the wilderness.
Relationship Status: Permanently single






Friends & Family:
Parents: Zeus (dad) and Leto (mom)
Siblings: On my mom’s side, Apollo. On my dad’s side, there are too many to keep track of.
Children: None. Ever.
Friends: Nymphs, Pan, Hippolytus, Atalanta.
Enemies: Niobe, Actaeon (He stumbled upon me by accident. My hounds ate him), Orion, Aphrodite


Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities:Goddess of the hunt, childbirth and virgin girls. I carry a silver bow and arrows. 
Symbol(s): Hunting dogs, stags, the wilderness and wild animals, and the moon.
Favourite Book: The Artemis Fowl Series (named after me) by Eoin Colfer. Hatchet (Would have been better if Brian were a girl) by Gary Paulsen, and Full Moon by P.G. Wodehouse
Favourite Music: Dancin’ in the Moonlight (King Harvest) and She Wolf (Shakira)
Favourite Movie: The 40 Year Old Virgin and Bambi.
 
Your Interests:
Hunting and skinny dipping at night.

About Me:
My name is Artemis, or to some, Diana. I am considered the goddess of hunting, childbirth and virgin girls. My brother, Apollo, is the goddess of music, poetry and art, among many other things. I hate men and feel that living with one by my side is pointless and, to be blunt, just plain dumb. I can be considered a bit harsh or severe, especially to men; Like when Actaeon found me in the forest, skinny dipping with the 80 virgin nymphs Zeus gave me on my 3rd birthday.

 It was a successful hunting trip, that day in the forest; the nymphs and I had caught a huge boar. I had returned to a pond nearby to drink and have a dip. Soon after the nymphs joined me. Actaeon had been hunting with his hounds somewhere in the forest when he stumbled upon the clearing in which the nymphs and I were bathing, and stood there like a deer in headlights with his mouth agape, half in the clearing and half out of it. I spotted him instantly, the peeping tom, and became so enraged that I turned him into a stag. He just stood there, silent and staring. I knew he wouldn’t bother me again; his hounds found the scent of him and surrounded him quickly. I doubt they recognized him anymore, due to his staggering appearance (Hey! I made a pun!). Anyways, his hounds attacked him and brought hisbody back to the rest of the hunters. I guess it would me smart to stay away from me (Take the hint).


First Date:

My first date, if unavoidable, would be a hunting trip that lasted the week. Although you would probably disgust me, you would still come along with my 80 nymphs and my twin brother Apollo. We will hunt golden stag and boars until the sunset, then we will break camp and stay there for the night. My 80 nymphs and I will probably go skinny-dipping while you and Apollo stay away. I just can’t risk the deer incident again. Although, if you manage to stay away from the temptation of chasing after us, Apollo might get a tad bit jealous and decide to exclude you on the hunting trip. I’m not the only one who can change a man into a stag and shoot him with a bow, you know. Anyways… The next day, if you’re still here, we will try to find some of the giant boars that tend to roam the forest. Of course, we could also hunt an interesting-looking deer that Apollo just happened to spot while he was in camp. But if there is no deer, you will help us kill the boar. And by ‘help’, I mean watch the action from a tree while Apollo and I share our amazing hunting skills to kill a boar and bring it back to our camp. I’m sure you will be just fine watching, as long as you don’t fall because of a curiously blown wind and spear yourself on the boar’s tusks. But that’ll never happen. I don’t think it will, anyways.

Okay, it’ll happen. Stay out of the tree so the boar can spear you.

Whoops! Did I say that out loud?