Hera




General Information
Greek Name: Hera
Roman Name: Juno 
Gender: Female
Current City: Mount Olympus
Occupation: Queen of Olympian Gods, Goddess of Marriage, Women and Birth
Relationship Status: Married to Zeus

 




Friends & Family:
Parents: Cronus & Rhea 
Siblings: Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Demeter & Hestia
Children: Hebe, Ares, Hephaestus, Elleithayla, Typhoon, The Kharites
Friends: All my children except Hephaestus
Enemies: Heracles & and his mother Alcemene, Dionysus & and his mother Semele, Lo, Europa, Leto, Camia and her Children, Paris & the Trojans, Pellos, my son Hephaestus, the Titans.


Favourites
Powers/responsibilities: bless and curse marriages, immortality, resistance to injury, preserve the health of women 
Symbol(s): Peacock, sceptre and diadem 
Favourite Book: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert  
Favourite Music: 
Revenge Is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were) by The Veronicas; Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood Favourite Movie: The Wedding Planner; Say Yes to The Dress (t.v.show)

Your Interests:
I love wedding planning, and I love going to weddings as long as I don’t have to bless their marriage, that is unless I want to. I also like getting revenge on my husbands ex lovers, and believe me there are a lot of them. I also love to be with my family (not including Hephaestus) and making sure Zeus isn’t with other goddesses, nymphs or the occasional mortal.   

About Me:
I’m the oldest daughter of Cronus and Rhea, but my so called father swallowed me (don’t worry I don’t smell like his horrible breath) and Zeus saved me. I first fell in love with Zeus when I saw him as a bird, but of course I didn’t know that it was Zeus at the time. Don’t bother trying the bird trick because I will never fall for that again. So if you show up as a bird WE. ARE. OVER.

I’m looking for a god who doesn’t trick me and isn’t scared of Zeus. If you are it might not work out between us, I’m also looking for someone who doesn’t talk to the people I hate. I don’t want someone who cheats on me I’ve been there before and it broke my heart. Not to mention my revenge is sweet but only for me.



First Date:

I would think a good first date would be going to a wedding (as long as it isn’t yours, and I don’t have to bless anyone.) or getting revenge on one of Zeus’s ex’s would be fun. But if you’re not into that, that’s okay. I think on the first date we should go to Argos because I get discounts on most of the stuff there, and it’s one of my favourite places on Earth. And if our first date is really bad, I will put you on my revenge list so watch out. If you do meet my expectations, for the second date I think it would be fun to meet your mom. And if she happens to be one of Zeus’s ex’s that will be fun to “hang out” with her. You also better not be a child of Zeus.