Kronus



General Information
Greek Name:  Kronus
Roman Name: Saturn 
Gender: Male
Current City: Elysium
Occupation: Titan King of the Gods, God of time
Relationship Status:Married to Rhea






   

Friends & Family:
Parents:  Ouranos (dad) Gaia (mom)
Siblings: Koios, Krios, Iapetos, Hyperion, the Cyclopes, the Hekatonkheires, Oceanus, Rhea, Theia, Mnemosyne, Themis, Tethy
Children: Hades, Hestia, Demeter, Poseidon, Hera, Zeus
Friends: Atlas, Koios, Krios, Iapetos, Hyperion
Enemies:  Ouranos, Gaia, Rhea, Hades, Hestia, Demeter, Poseidon, Hera, Zeus


Favourites:
Powers/responsibilities: Power to control time, gatherer of crops
Symbol(s): A sickle
Favourite Book: A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking 
Favourite Music: 
Time by Pink Floyd
Golden Age by Beck
Favourite Movie: 
The Shawshank Redemption
Back to the Future 

Your Interests:

Watches... (Expensive ones. Not those plastic chinese ones.) Anything related to time.

About Me:

When I was born, my siblings and I were hidden in the bowels of the earth, by my father, Ouranos. That was when my mother, Gaia, found us. She gave me a sickle and I castrated him so that he could have no more children. 


A perfect partner for me would be someone who likes music and video games as much as I do.Even though I ate my kids, it doesn't mean I'm not nice. I just didn't want to be overthrown by one of my kids. It happened anyways... Damn kids these days!
 
First Date:

The perfect first date in my eyes would start with a movie. Maybe we'd see, See No Evil? Then, we'd go to dinner. The movie would be first so we have something to talk about while we eat. Then I could show you how I can control time.
 
In a way, I'm sort of like Chuck Norris. I just decide what time I want it to be and voila, it is. After that, we could sit and watch movies, or play Call of Duty. (I'd go easy on you) If you've killed your father, then we'll have another thing in common.